There is no denying to it: Ellen Adarna is one dedicated woman when it comes to working out. She keeps herself fit through a variety of exercises, which include yoga, Muay Thai, HIIT, and boxing.
[related: Fitspiration: Ellen Adarna Will Prove to You that Yoga Can Be Done Anytime and Anywhere]
What makes her an unparalleled fitspiration, though, is how she adds a few twists to her normal exercise routine that makes what she doing both fun and funny:
1. Sometimes, you have to think out-of-the-box when it comes to making the most out of the treadmill.
2. Dancing while on the treadmill? Yep, Ellen is into that, especially when her treadmill is set on low speeds (safety first guys!).
3. You know, you can dance around like Muhammad Ali during boxing sessions. As what the legendary boxer would say: "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee".
4. Doing cartwheels while boxing looks like a scene in an action movie.
5. Ellen's definition of glam boxing: Boxing while wearing stilettos.
6. Speaking of cartwheels: They serve as a good warm up exercise before you go on #beastmode with your training for the day.
7. How do you make pushups fun? By doing them while in a handstand position!
8. She can jump rope so fast, you will miss her swift moves if you blink!
9. Exaggerating those Zumba moves can actually be hilarious.
10. If you do not know how to dance… just do whatever moves you have in mind and laugh.
ALSO READ: In Focus: Iza Calzado's Home Exudes Warmth That Makes Anyone Feel Welcome
Banner image from Instagram.com/maria.elena.adarna