Could it be that behind every confidently beautiful woman with a heart is a man who's just as wonderful? We didn't want to wonder much any longer so we did our own research to find out who makes the hearts of this year's Miss Universe candidates aflutter. While many of the beauties are single or have love lives that are kept out of social media, we found these gems of images that will surely give you the feels:
[related: Miss Universe 2016 Watch: Some Fun Facts You May Not Know About This Year's Candidates]
1. Miss Philippines Maxine Medina and Marx Topacio. Marx is a known figure in the modeling industry, most recently winning Top Male Model of the Philippines 2016 at the Asia Model Festival. In his birthday message to Maxine last year, he said that he believes that Maxine's kindness will help her bring a back-to-back victory to the Philippines.
2. Miss Brazil Raissa Santana and Tagliari Marcos. Marcos works as a sales executive for a food and beverage company in Brazil. Asked about Santana bagging a spot in Miss Universe, he said in an interview: "I ran on a fast with her, worked out with her, dieted… We cheered a lot and knew she had a chance to win."
3. Miss Venezuela Mariam Habach and Anthony Chawa. Called "Arabito" by Habach, Chawa is a Venezuelan with Arab descent who works as a businessman. In his birthday message to Habach last year, Chawa wishes her to remain cheerful and smiling, ready to pursue her dreams.
4. Miss Peru Valeria Piazza and Pierre Cateriano. A loyal supporter of Piazza's beauty queen aspirations, Cateriano has one wish for his lady love: "I love to see you shine!" referring to Piazza's Miss Universe stint.
5. Miss Switzerland Dijana Cvijetic and Filip Jovicic. A football player playing center-back, he and Cvijetic have been together for over a year, and are avid users of Snapchat. Cvijetic considers Jovicic as her forever love.
6. Miss USA Deshauna Barber and Seymour. While Barber does not talk about her boyfriend, she refers to him as "Mr. USA" in some interviews, and does post photos of them together on her personal Instagram page.
7. Miss Poland Izabella Krzan and Konrad Malek. While Malek has a hectic schedule as a surgeon, he and Krzan love traveling around different places in Poland, with Malek playing the role of Instagram boyfriend.
8. Miss Namibia Lizelle Esterhuizen and Adriaan Booysen. An undergraduate student like Esterhuizen, Booysen has been supportive of Esterhuizen's journey to the crown; Esterhuizen considers her boyfriend, along with her family members, as one of her mentors in her pageant preparation.
ALSO READ: Style Spy: 1/17/17: Janella, Kryz, Andrea, Dionne, Gabs, Chi, Martine, And Georgina
Photographs from Instagram.com/maxine_medina, Instagram.com/marx_topacio, Instagram.com/santana_raissa, Instagram.com/mariamhabach, Instagram.com/pierre_c_m, Instagram.com/deeanaofficial, Instagram.com/deshaunabarber, Instagram.com/malekkonrad, and Instagram.com/adriaan_booysen