The last year wasn't short on all the kilig feels we're all dying to have. In fact, it's a big year for romance—it's as if 2016 was targeted to become the Year of Getting Together For Life. From proposals to weddings, our favorite couples' love made us believe that there exists forever. They made falling in love seem so easy and effortless, everyone's eager to see who's next on the wedding line.
And to cap it all off, we've compiled the year's loveliest weddings in film—these stunning brides with their equally handsome grooms have made our days with heartwarming promises to each other. Ready for the flood of feels once more? Check these out!
1. Georgina Wilson and Arthur Burnand. This was where the 'it' girls' tying the knot saga began. It may have come as a surprise to many, but seeing their photos and watching this video, we can't help but notice perfection everywhere.
Sweetest line: "I would like to say how happy I am, darling, that you're going to spend the rest of your life with me. And no buts this time." — Arthur
2. Isabelle Daza and Adrien Semblat. It's so adorable how Adrien reveals that he knew quite early on that Belle is The One. Another cute part of the film: Anne Curtis thanking the groom's heart for telling him, "She's the one."
Sweetest line: "You make me love my life. These past few months are very hard for me, I felt like the weight of the world was on my shoulders and everybody kept saying, 'have faith.' but it was so difficult when I lost my dad. But I knew that God still loved me, because he gave me you." — Isabelle
[related: Hot Stuff: This Preview Of Isabelle Daza And Adrien Semblat's Wedding Video Is Servin' So Much Feels]
3. Solenn Heussaff and Nico Bolzico. How much can you relate to Solenn's speech? "From the start, I'm always one to make the wrong decisions. I thought that it was my destiny to end up with someone who needed fixing, when in fact, I was the one who needed fixing. And then I met you." Here's the beginning to the happy ever after of a modern day fairytale.
Sweetest line: "I cannot promise you that I won't hate you at times, but I know I will love you harder even when it hurts." — Solenn
4. Cristine Reyes and Ali Khatibi. The first major celebrity couple to get married in 2016. Cristine and Ali's simple wedding was witnessed by very few close friends and family, but their wedding film speaks volumes of how their love story led them to that moment. As Cristine said, "Ito nga ang ating tadhana—ang isa't isa."
Sweetest line: "To be completely honest you have been nothing but a big road sign and detour. For 29 years I have always been enjoying cruise control, making sure I enjoy the ride of my life. The road I’ve taken has always been safe and sure and I never wanted it to end or change. But God has a funny way of dealing with things. He swept me and He took me down until I tapped out. God sent me the greatest match of my life, He sent me you." — Ali
5. Cristalle Belo and Justin Pitt. If JaDine wasn't enough to show you why Lake Como is a must-see, then let Cristalle's wedding convince you. The narration in the background is endearing and genuine—talking of acceptance and loving the other person wholly. Sweetness overload.
Sweetest line: "She's my source of joy, she's my source of happiness. And I'm so lucky I get to fall in love with her again and again, everyday." — Justin
6. Kaye Abad and Paul Jake Castillo. Also one of the most awaited weddings of the year, many wept as they witnessed #CastilloNaSiAbad. The emotions on the faces of Paul Jake and Kaye are priceless—an overwhelming happiness felt throughout the video, made romantic by a nice track called "Follow You Down." Tissue, please.
Sweetest line: "Reality sets the moment I open my eyes and see you in front of me. Here I am; I am yours, as you have become mine." — Kaye
[related: Hot Stuff: You'll Swoon Over the Exquisite Details Of Kaye Abad's Wedding Gown!]
7. Cris Villonco and Paolo Valderrama. The video starts with Cris facing the camera without any trace of makeup, telling Paolo that, "This is what you agreed to go to bed with and wake up to for the rest of your life." The cute message exchange for the following sequences of their wedding video shows the simplicity yet seemingly miraculous power of love—the one that comes at the right time.
Sweetest line: "This is the best day because we continue to fight with each other and love each other; no ifs and buts. And in the end, you got me. I got you."
8. Karel Marquez and Sean Fariñas. Theirs is a rollercoaster ride—full of ups and downs, but in the end, they still ended up with each other. As the other people around them already know upon seeing them together, "it was meant to be." We couldn't agree more!
Sweetest line: "One of the most important things I learned is fighting for what you want the most. God, and everyone here in this world, knows how much I fought for you."
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: These Celebrity Wedding Vows Will Make You Want To Say "I Do" Sooner Than Later
Photograph from Instagram.com/solennheussaff