2016 may have come to an end, but we'll definitely not forget certain moments that made our hearts jump with so much feels. Because while things may not have been that positive for the world, these little rays of sunshine gave light to an otherwise slightly dim year.
1. ErwAnne's engagement. Finally, the last of the 'it' girls is tying the knot! With her friends already in blissful marriages, it's just perfect timing that Anne and Erwan settle down.
2. Barcelona's surprise. Another 'finally' for all those waiting for it for years: Kathryn and Daniel's first onscreen kiss made buzz around the whole country! Three words: Worth the wait.
[related: Love Actually: Kathryn And Daniel-Inspired Ways Of Keeping the Love Alive Through the Years]
3. Runaway with McLisse. One of the fastest rising loveteams of today, McCoy and Elisse made hearts flutter as photos of them sneaking out from the Star Magic Ball to have a midnight fastfood date was just too cute for words.
[related: Hot Stuff: Mccoy de Leon And Elisse Joson Elevate Kilig To Brand New Heights]
4. Queen P's dating life on fire. We're just so digging these two, and their NYE photos in Hawaii are totally making us green-eyed with envy.
5. Lauren-JC pair up. The undeniable chemistry is there, as JC Santos and Lauren Reid starred in their first-ever ad campaign together. We can't wait to see these two working their acting chops in a teleserye or movie soon!
6. Lots'a weddings! We've witnessed couples saying their vows in front of the altars, with promises of everlasting love. We're so happy they found it each, and all are too inspiring we're sure more and more are now willing to wait for The One!
7. Seve's birth. Checking out photos of Toni Gonzaga and Paul Soriano's first born is a such a joy! He's an addition to the #babiesofinstagram to stalk for an instant mood booster.
8. #LoveWins. Love is acceptance, and Joey and Angelina Mead King's story is proof of that.
9. Haba ng hair ni Liza. How many more international artists are going to ask Liza Soberano to go to their concerts here in Manila? #PinayBeauty for the win,
10. JaDine becoming official. Of course, who could forget that time when we cheered because James and Nadine have finally become the real thing? Didn't we all? Yes? Yes yes yes!
ALSO READ: Best of 2016: 10 Female Celebrity Homes That Will Seriously Spark Your Creative Energy
Photopraphs from Instagram.com/annecurtissmith, Instagram.com/showbiznes, Instagram.com/mclisse.updates, Instagram.com/piawurtzbach, Instagram.com/j.c.santos, Instagram.com/kaye_abad, Instagram.com/celestinegonzaga, Instagram.com/joeymeadking, and Instagram.com/jaye.wolf.