While we all have our own reasons to be thankful during the holidays, there are times when we forget, especially when traffic and the shopping rush and all these to-do lists get the better of us, the season's essence. Let these local brand campaigns fronted by today's hottest celebrities and iconic figures in entertainment help you reflect on the beauty and the true meaning of this time of the year:
1. Samsung. Featuring no other than music icon Jose Mari Chan, this surprise concert will remind you to stop and appreciate life and everything around you.
2. Ayala Malls. With celebrities like Miho Nishida, Loisa Andalio, Maris Racal, and Sam Milby in the video along with regular people, this feel-good campaign is proof that no matter what your stature in life—young and old, male or female, and whatever job you have—every single person has a reason to dance and be happy during the holidays.
3. SM Supermalls. With child singer-actress Esang de Torres and the Mandaluyong Children's choir on vocals, this video highlighted all of the activities patrons can expect should they visit any of SM's malls during the holidays. Aside from the highlights, what's worth noting here is Esang's stellar voice—it's no surprise why she is often compared to Lea Salonga's musical prowess as a child!
4. KFC. Headlined by Kathryn Bernardo and mommy Min Bernardo (along with the rest of the Bernardo family), this video tackles the importance of one's parents, and that no matter how successful you are in life, you should always give thanks to your family, who have always been there for you, through the good and the bad.
5. Shakey's. What's the "taste of Christmas"? We'll let Luis Manzano do the talking (and the food showcasing).
6. Knorr. Speaking of food, celebrity mommies Karla Estrada and Dimples Romana give extra motivation to all hardworking mothers who will be preparing sumptuous meals for noche buena.
7. Coca Cola. For their #TagahatidPasko campaign, endorsers like Enrique Gil, lifestyle blogger Kryz Uy, and volleybelle Dennise Lazaro give us reasons to thank the unsung heroes who have made an impact on our lives.
8. Bench. The towering billboards of the #HappilyBench campaign will no doubt make you smile amidst the traffic. They're wonderful OOTD pegs, too!
9. Folded & Hung. Crushes, lovers, and potential couples are brought together in their #FoundMyOtherHalf campaign. Leading the pack? None other than Lauren Reid and JC Santos, who may not be a real-life couple, but sure make for a dream tandem. We can't help but swoon!
10. Bayo. For their #PlayfulHoliday Style Harvest 2016 campaign, Iza Calzado lets her hair down for this shoot full of colored lines and curves—the overall theme for the brand's geometric print apparel collection.
ALSO READ: In Focus: 10 Strange Traditions Around The World During Christmas Day
Photographs from Instagram.com/enriquegil17, Instagram.com/kryzzzie, Instagram.com/denniselazaro, the Folded and Hung Facebook page, and the Bench Facebook page