"Someday I'll fly away..." sang Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge. It's a treat for these hardworking stars to take a break from it all once in awhile. While sometimes traveling still involves work for them, still, being in a new place provides welcome respite for stars who need to unload, recharge, and think thoughts about life. Some of these moments are current, recent, or a couple of months back.
1. Kathryn Bernardo in Rome, Italy. She's thrown her coin in the famous Trevi Fountain and made a wish on her Roman holiday. When in Rome...
2. James Reid in New York City, USA. He stares off into the distance gathering his thoughts in a New York minute. Probably wondering where Nadine is, we'll see... in a minute.
3. KC Concepcion in Paris, France. She's back in the city of love where she came of age and graduated. With a pocket full of nostalgia, KC goes art appreciating, street searching, and resto exploring.
4. Gerald Anderson in Shanghai, China. Because ball is life Gerald sported an NBA shirt of his team of choice while out and about in Shanghai.
5. Nadine Lustre in New York City, USA. Alicia's song might have been playing in Nadine's head while gazing out over the Brooklyn Bridge. "New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of, There's nothing you can't do, Now you're in New York, These streets will make you feel brand new, Big lights will inspire you."
6. Xian Lim in London, England. Spotted just chilling outside of Buckingham Palace in London, Xian Lim went against the prim and proper grain of the kingdom and sat on the street with that laidback vibe.
ALSO READ: Guys, Get The Most Out Of That Brocation With These Tips From Billy Crawford]
Photographs from Instagram.com/bernardokath, Instagram.com/nadzlustre, Instagram.com/jaye.wolf, Instagram.com/itskcconcepcion, Instagram.com/andersongeraldjr, and Instagram.com/xianlimm