1. This is it Coldplay! Rumors and speculations no more: Coldplay is confirmed to be holding a tour in the Philippines. Their first concert in the Philippines will happen at the MOA Concert Grounds on April 4, 2017. Ticket prices range from P1,800 for General Admission, to P22,500 for VIP. Better save the date and save money as early as now!
Oh, and Chris Martin is personally inviting you to watch them:
2. Kendall’s IG, where art thou? In case you haven’t noticed today, Kendall Jenner’s Instagram account is missing, presumably deleted. While there’s no clue as to why she deleted her Instagram account (you can still follow / stalk her on Facebook and Twitter), one plausible cause could be the harassment she has been getting following her controversial ballerina-inspired shoot for Vogue España Magazine. Whatever may be the case, we hope Kendall brings back her Instagram account.
3. More reasons to watch out for Beauty and the Beast. Have you been captivated by Emma Watson’s portrayal of Belle in the live-action version of the well-loved Disney classic? This full-length trailer, featuring Dan Stevens as the Beast, will convince you further that this is one of the most-anticipated movies of 2017.
4. It’s a girl! After suffering from miscarriage twice, Mariel Rodriguez-Padilla finally gave birth to daughter Isabella via normal delivery. Husband Robin Padilla witnessed the delivery through a video chat he posted on his Instagram account. We are sure that Robin and Mariel will be good parents to Isabella!
5. Pinoy pride in a cup. With Starbucks releasing its annual Christmas cups (and the sticker-collection frenzy for their much-talked about planners), comes even better reason to patronize this year’s edition: Singapore-based Filipino graphic designer Anne Peñaflorida's Christmas doodle is among the 13 designs selected for this year.
In a post on her personal Facebook page, Anne said that "Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve," when asked how Starbucks chose her design for their Christmas cups.
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: Vera Wang Bridal, Wedding Designer To The Stars, Open In Manila
Banner photograph from Instagram.com/coldplay