While the Star Magic Ball is a gathering exclusive to the Star Magic artists, handlers, and ABS-CBN management, there are those fresh faces who get to join this "family gathering" either by marriage or invitation (very rare cases)—and you know what, they sure look as stunning as the stars themselves! Meet the cuties and the beauties we spotted on the Star Magic Ball 2016 red carpet who have also carved niches of their own in various fields:
[related: In Focus: The Star Magic Ball 2016 Red Carpet Watch]
1. F1 racer Marlon Stockinger, who arrived alongside actors and triathletes Matteo Guidicelli and Ivan Carapiet, was definitely one of the cutest men of the evening—no doubt many girls are fawning over him. Sorry though, because he also just admitted that he and Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach are "seeing each other."
2. It's model LA Aguinaldo's second Star Magic Ball appearance, but he still makes the ladies' heads turn as if it was his first.
3. Supermodel Tweetie de Leon-Gonzalez remains to be one of the most beautiful Filipinas in history, and her children are definitely blessed with the same gorgeous genes. Lorenzo (left), is a varsity football player at the De La Salle University, while Sabina (right) is taking after her mother and is now one of the fastest rising models of her generation.
4. Both towering and possessing an air of effortless sophistication, actress Maxene Magalona and boyfriend Robby Mananquil personify the term "model couple." Did you know that their love for music is one of their common denominators? Robby is the vocalist of rock band Pulso.
5. You most probably remember Alex Godinez for her spot on portrayal of Sharpay Evans in the STAGES and Trumpets Playshop adaptation of High School Musical in 2009—after several years in the US to finish her studies, she's back here dabbling in theatre and film (she has an upcoming movie with Dina Bonnevie, Christopher de Leon, and Matteo Guidicelli, no less) and music. Her beau, musician/DJ/music producer Chris Lopez a.k.a Moophs, on the other hand, is making waves with his original EDM tracks, his latest collab being with Sam Concepcion entitled Afterglow.
6. Patrick Garcia's wife, Nikka Martinez-Garcia, is definitely one hot momma—just look at how well she carries that sexy black number.
7. Everyone was looking forward to seeing Sam Milby and girlfriend Mari Jasmin's first red carpet appearance together! The stunning model-blogger did not disappoint, staying true to her minimalist elegance in a black asymmetrical number and slicked back hair.
ALSO READ: Star Magic Ball 2016 Diaries: Everyone's Crazy About Liza Soberano's Look!
Photographs by Vyn Radovan