Now that the Miss International 2016 pageant night is drawing closer and closer, Kylie Verzosa is becoming more closely watched especially online. Our fellow kababayans can't help but cheer this Bb. Pilipinas favorite, and we're excited to see if she'll be taking home the crown.
[related: PMAP Talks: Bb. Pilipinas International 2016 Kylie Verzosa On Her Binibini Journey]
Her posts leading to The Day show how much fun she's having in Tokyo, Japan, where the pageant festivities are taking place. Sinking in the beauty and culture of the country, still, it's apparent that Kylie stands out among the contenders for this year's title. The way she carries herself makes her already a winner—her outfits even more. While we're confident she's gonna sashay fabulously on the Miss International stage come October 27, we can't help but feel inspired by this queen's confidence and style. Conquering the global stage one outfit at a time (props to her stylist Ryuji Shiomitsu!), let's take a look at how gorgeously she presents the glamour of the Filipina to the world:
1. She lets her face do the talking by donning a coat in black and beige. She simply blends into the beautiful scenery of Japan.
2. While carrying the banner of the Philippines, Kylie poses in pastel hues of pink and bright yellow—greeting the foreign land on a sunny note.
3. The intricately-detailed national costume Kylie wore gave a huge impact—a new, modernized take on Filipiñana attire created by internationally-renowned Filipino designer Francis Libiran.
4. In a Japanese kimono, Kylie still looks every inch the independent lady on a foreign land—in full bloom.
[related: Look Up, Step Out: Fall In Love With Japan Through Janella and Elmo's Eyes]
5. During the reception ceremony of the queens, she's blushing in a pink satin dress, looking all elegant with a top bun and understated, timeless accessories.
6. On her tours around Tokyo, she learns more about the city (and the Japanese ways) casually in a comfy turtleneck sweater and dark, colored pants. Dainty, Kylie-streetstyle!
7. Wearing Filipino designer Cherry Veric's gown, Kylie sparkles like a true queen. She's definitely ready to win the pageant!
ALSO READ: Pop Quiz: Which Bb. Pilipinas Queen Said What?
Photographs from Instagram.com/kylieverzosa