As much as we all love shopping and running our hands through racks of clothing, smell perfume samples, and pick the freshest goods that are neatly stocked on the shelves, sometimes we just can’t, not when we've got our hands full. But thanks to the ever-evolving technology, we can now shop with just few clicks! And from the millions of apps and websites that are specifically made to make online shopping much more fun and convenient, we rounded up the best of the best that you’ll find most handy, especially with the holiday season approaching.
1. Shopee. Originally from Singapore, one of the leading online shopping apps in Asia is now in the Philippines. Shopee is your one-stop shop for all your fashion, beauty, and home décor needs, among other things. There is also a live chat feature that lets you find the best deals and bargains.
2. Kanguru. You know how it can sometimes get a little bit frustrating not knowing where our food is, what’s taking it longer than expected, or the status of the delivery, this app totally gets it, therefore allowing its users to track down their order by providing up to minute updates.
3. Metromart. Who would have ever thought that we will, one day, be able to buy fruits, meats, and other stuff from the grocery, on our phones with just a few clicks? Metromart, an online shopping and delivery app by Metromart Technologies, Inc. lets us buy things from stores such as SM Supermarket, Toy Kingdom, and Power Mac Center, among others, with the same price listing as in the stores and delivers them to our doorsteps in 90 minutes!
4. Petalier. The name of this app alone projects an image of spring in Paris. Petalier is the first flower shop in the Philippines to have a mobile app where customers can order fresh flowers with customized arrangement and all.
5. Style My Hair. Now, this may not be a shopping app, but this is just as useful. How exactly? Well, this app will help you save so much time and effort (not to mention the tears) you need to spend getting a haircut or changing our hair color only to realize that it doesn't really suit us. The experts from L’Oréal Professionnel perfectly understand that for most women, a new 'do gone wrong is almost as good as fatal. And with that, they launched Style My Hair. This new hairstyling app virtually shows us what we would look like in different hair colors and hairstyles by uploading a photo on which our chosen hairstyle and hair color are digitally rendered. How cool is that?
6. Snapcart. Here's how you can turn receipts into cash. Snapcart is a mobile app that gives its users cashback by simply taking a snap of grocery receipts. Rewards increase as users regularly use the app. Snapcart decided to update its features to accept all types of receipts. They also made it more engaging by introducing in-app games that could let users win even more rewards.
7. Althea. Not exactly an app, but Althea, the Korean beauty online retailer has launched in the country early this year, bringing Filipinas closer to their favorite beauty products from South Korea that are behind the seemingly flawless complexion of K-pop superstars that many of us envy. And for a purchase of P999, you'll get free shipping!
8. Furniture Manila. Furniture shopping has never been this fun and easy! Furniture Manila takes pride in being the first fully operational online furniture store in Metro Manila. From home and office furniture, decor, lighting, bedding, and appliances, Furniture Manila offers everything you need at the lowest price guarantee. According to their website, if you see an item in their online store and other retailers are offering the very same item at a lower price, they will match or lower the price to ensure that you get the best price possible! Now that's what you call great customer service!
9. Watch Portal. Whether you're a watch collector or someone who is simply looking for a good watch, Watch Portal is the online store to visit. They have a wide range of collections from different brands which they offer at really affordable prices. They can also sell your items for you, too!
ALSO READ: In Focus: The Best Finds From The Newest One-Stop Haven For All Things Luxe