It's cool growing up with a sister, especially if both of you share a lot of common interests, but with varying tastes. Lou and Arci Muñoz are one of those sibling pairings that are #SisterGoals, who are almost in sync with their lives—from careers to love lives to style. Both living under the spotlight (Lou is a professional model while Arci, as we all know, is one of the hottest actresses today), they can't veer away from the prying eyes of the public. But good thing, you'll never catch them in an unfashionable moment.
Even if their oufits come close to what the other wears, the tweaks show the difference in their personalities. These stylish sisters do twinning on a whole new level—check out these pieces that almost resemble each other, but not quite—total style inspo!
1. All-Black Ensemble. We all know that wearing black from head to toe is a trick to look leaner and sexier, and both of them know this. Lou goes a bit androgynous with a boxy blazer and tones it down with a bit of flesh and slippers, while Arci goes for a modern take on a 1960s glam look. [related: Style Inspo: Time to Shake Up All Those All-Black Leather Outfits—Kim, Yeng, KZ, And Arci Will Agree]
2. Ripped Pants. Both played with proportions. Lou opts for jeans with a denim white cover up. She downplays the boyish look with lace and heels. Arci, on the other hand, is lowkey and comfy in a cropped polo shirt and above-the-knee shorts. The feminine accent is her crowning glory, in a sexy, messy bun.
3. Prints! Fun screams in Lou's dress—perfect for weekend museum trips or coffee hangout with the girls. Arci's one piece imbibes class, proof that not only neutrals are considered elegant. [related: Cheat Sheet: Help Your Man Pull Off the Prints Trend, for Summer And Beyond]
4. Long Bottoms. Joggers or palazzo? Whichever you choose, the sisters got a style basis for you. For character, remember three things: A hat, a cropped white tee, and boots!
5. Beach Style. These two are total bombshells at the beach. They define sexy in two ways—one, in a back-baring one-piece suit, two, in a traditional vavavoom bikini. You choose.
6. Formal Gown. There's no denying that Lou and Arci are goddesses in their own ways —both in a Francis Libiran gown, not one outshining the other.
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: Stylish Celebrity Sisters Who Are #TotalGoals
Photographs from Instagram.com/lavidalouca and Instagram.com/ramonathornes