Ladies always want to look their best. Maybe it's the reason why makeup was made, and from simple products to perk up a dull complexion like red lipsticks to blush, today complete sets of makeup kits are there to cater to your needs. And with celebrities donning different kinds of looks everyday, inspiration has never lacked. What's better is, these looks are totally wearable!
We asked makeup artist of the stars Gery Penaso for some advice on how to copy some of the fave looks of these beautiful women. Here's what he has to say, so take your pick and try it for yourself, stat!
1. Bronze Goddess. The highlight of Anne Curtis' look is her skin color—emphasized with more browns paired with big eyes and pinkish, almost-the-actual lip color. Gery says: "Get the right shade for your skin tone, go one to two shades darker. Mix a liquid luminizer in golden tone to your foundation for a more natural look!"
2. Rosy Glow. Catriona Gray looks innocent and all ladylike with a sheer flush on the cheeks and lips. Gery says: "Using a cream lip & cheek tint, dip the tips of your two middle fingers onto the product, smile and apply to the apples of your cheeks, keep tapping lightly to blend. Great on dry complexion because cream-based products keep the moisture of the skin."
3. Gothic. KZ Tandigan exudes the right amount of edginess, emphasized by lots of eye makeup and keeping the rest of the face bare. Gery says: "Start with applying black eyeliner on your lower and upper waterline/rim of the eyes, build up intensity of eyeshadow according to your preference."
4. Classic Sophisticated. Kyla's is a go-to look anyone can pull off—a balance of colors and application on every part of the face. Gery says: "Using an eyeshadow blending brush and in a circular motion, apply several shades of browns over the lid and crease of the eyes, go back and forth, create a nice smokey and transition of colors. Go for a matte finish when it comes to eyeshadows."
5. No Makeup Beauty. While it's obvious that Pia Wurtzbach really is beautiful even without makeup, it's easy to steal her look with only minimum products slathered on your face—you just need to achieve that glow she has. Gery says: "Avoid putting too many products (and too much amount), take good care of your skin, because everything depends on how great your skin is. Use tinted moisturizers instead of full-coverage foundations."
[related: The Six Fix: Here's What You Can Learn from Pia Wurtzbach about Beauty]
6. Bold Statement. If you're a big risk-taker in beauty like Jona, pick a vivid-colored lippie or eyeliner to make heads turn. Gery says: "Pick only one: either the eyes or the lips!"
[related: Beauty Inspo: Coleen, Anne and Yeng Will Totally Erase Your Fear of Bold Lippies]
7. Wearable Runway Look. Yeng Constantino's whimsical look can be worn to the office, to your barkada hangout and even to a evening formal event! Talk about versatility. Gery says: "For a night out, be fun and creative. Think of graphic lines and metallics, a right balance of subtlety and contrast is key and will give just as high impact as how models wear it on runways."
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: Watch Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach 2015 Pia Wurtzbach's Winning Makeup Skills
Phptographs from Instagram.com/gerypenaso