While the Teen King has come a long way since his Growing Up days, Daniel Padilla remains quite the victor in the suits department. With his long swoopy dark hair, black leather jackets, and casual cool outfits, he's the epitome of dapper. Daniel certainly kept up his unblemished style record as he pretty much owned the red carpet in his sleek and slick suits:
1. When the occassion call for it, Daniel arrives on scene,cane in hand. And, if you have that overwhelming thirst to imitate Daniel's style, first step: Make sure your suits have an impeccable fit. The trousers' cut of this one, for instance, is just perfect and complements his hair cut. This is a great example of a suit every man should unquestionably own, so take note.
2. The jacket and vest are both cut with great detail. And just look at that stunning way he chose just the right amount of accessories to give some extra life to this suit: A chain, a neat tiebar, a tiny lapel pin that add flair to his jacket. It really is all about the details!
3. As much as bright colors and vivid prints have their place in every man’s wardrobe, the power of taking a minimal approach should not be underestimated. Daniel truly made a major statement in this all-white suit, don't you think?
4. Who says Daniel is all about the plain and classic? Here, he wears an astonishing printed coat, the pattern really adds a nice touch to it, which he paired perfectly with a light blue inner polo.
5. A black suit is always the foolproof choice.
6. Brown suits in general seem less formal, so they're perfect for more relaxed occasions. Details like different-colored piping or buttons make them more special.
ALSO READ: In Focus: A Mixed Red Carpet In Colors And Cut For The Emmys
Photographs from Sara Black (middle photo on banner) for Barcelona: A Love Untold Book, Star Studio Magazine, news.abs-cbn.com, twitter.com/danielrocks, and Instagram.com/kathniel_101