Before our favorite stars hit the stage (in New York, no less!), they walked the streets of NYC, basking in the glorious beauty of the city—in their fierce and fun outfits. They slayed fashion like a true New Yorker—in a mix of bright colors and classy neutrals topped with sugar, spice, and everything nice. These celebrities never fail to surprise us with the perfect OOTDs that set the trend, bringing A+ style beyond the ASAP stage—check out these photos for your weekend fashion inspo:
1. Who would've thought that raincoats could look this chic? Ask Maja, Kim and Liza—and they'd also advise you to wear this rainy day staple with shades and sneakers. [related: The Six Fix: The Versatile Sneaker Styles that Are So Hot Right Now]
2. LizQuen is nailing black and white couple dressing—Enrique with a classic sweatshirt and Liza going all trendy with a patched white polo.
3. The ASAP Sessionistas are all about jeans—staying comfy in the New York September weather. In long sleeved tops and maxi cover ups, for added coziness and style points!
4. Zsa Zsa Padilla looking ever-ethereal in a simple buttondown and white jeans.
5. Yeng Constantino tops off her cropped top-and-jeans combo with a cool hat!
6. ElNella loves patterns! Twinning in a different way—solids and stripes are the way to go!
7. Vice Ganda sports the rocker chic look—statement shirt, jean jacket, and ripped jean shorts for maximum effect.
8. Is there any cuter photo of KathNiel in these vintage-inspired outfits?
9. More KathNiel goodness—this time, in plain black and white ensembles, jazzed up with a tiny bit of rip and stud.
10. Neutral all the way, made more sophisticated with a choker and denim jacket = Street chic Maja Salvador. [related: The Six Gix: Celeb-Approved Denim Staples You Should Stock In Your Closet]
11. More color, more fun! Kim Chiu is all bright and happy in a myriad of colors—of her bag, that is!
12. LizQuen looks very much like a Hollywood couple, with Liza's so in terno and Quen's statement shirt and gold necklace.
13. Go invest in a vest like Gerald Anderson.
14. Kim wears the long vest with sneakers—laidback style wins!
15. Janella and Elmo feeling the breeze in a cotton dress and sporty raglan, respectively.
ALSO READ: Style Inspo: Easy Summer Summer Dressing, the ASAP Way
Photographs from Instagram.com/ella__vega, Instagram.com/kathrynfordaniel26, Instagram.com/janellasalvador20, Instagram.com/asapofficial, Instagram.com/andersongeraldjr, Instagram.com/allyssamaebaslote_lizquen, Instagram.com/chinitaprincess, Instagram.com/iammajasalvador, and Instagram.com/elnella_fever