We've seen her in magazines, rock the airwaves, and become one of the hottest personalities guys can't get enough (and girls envy) of.
She's Korean yet she's Pinay in every sense—and she showcased it during, no less, her stint in the latest season of Pinoy Big Brother. We saw the side of this babe that we haven't seen before—including her personality and those athletic muscles (imagine she beat the boys in their basketball shooting game!). More than being just 'hot,' there's so much more to Jinri. For her...
1. Family is priority. She looks up to her dad, and everything she does is for her family.
2. It's important to keep the faith. She never forgets to thank Him—and reminds people to always trust and have faith.
[related: The Six Fix: Inspirational Quotes Jodi Sta. Maria Lives By that Will Help You Keep the Faith]
3. Be grounded and grateful. After getting one of the two much coveted "Big Jump to the Big Night" slots on Pinoy Big Brother, Jinri can't summarize her feelings—and is extremely thankful of the experience and everything that came with it. She doesn't forget the people who became part of the journey, which keeps her feet firmly planted to the ground.
4. There's no need to hide good humor. She's sexy and beautiful and she knows it—but she's funny, too! And isn't there any sexier trait?
5. Optimism: Big check! That's why she's never bad-looking—her positivity radiates!
6. Sexy is not about being made up, but going natural. This is Jinri minus all the glitz and glam. Need we say more? [related: Kitchen Whiz: Craft Your Sexy Cocktail Match]
ALSO READ: How To Be You? Alyssa and Gabs Gibbs, Standing Out in the Digital World with Their Authenticity
Photographs from Instagram.com/jinri_88