If there's one name that will always be synonymous to Pinoy love songs teeming with not just feels but life inspiration, it would have to be Gary Valenciano. As he celebrates his 51st birthday, we picked out these classics from his '80s-'90s discography that best represent the many different seasons of love:
1. When you have a happy (love) life, and you just want to spread the good vibes: "Hataw Na"
2. When your heart melted after seeing your crush: "Look In Her Eyes"
3. When you just don't know how to express your feelings: "Paano"
4. When you're forever hopia: "'Di Bale na Lang"
5. When you choose to carry on in spite of the lemons thrown at your love life: "Eto na Naman"
6. When you want to reminisce the good times with your ex-lover: "Sana Maulit Muli"
7. When you want a second chance with your loved one: "‘Wag Mo Na Sanang Isipin"
8. When you just want to be with your loved ones again: "Babalik Ka Rin"
Happy Birthday, Mr. Pure Energy!
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: Yeng Constantino Songs for Your Feels Playlist
Banner photograph from Gary Valenciano's official Facebook page