"Naka-move on ka na ba?"
A question that's nearly not answerable by yes or no, and more often disclosed to, "Malapit na," or, "Hindi pa," or, "Oo?" Because, truth is, gusto mo pa rin siya.
But things get complicated and it's hard to express how you really feel, or you don't know where to start. So we turn to this avenue where all the feels are written down word per word—music.
Spotify knows how telling these feelings can be hard—and so they came to the rescue. Last Tuesday, they gave streamers the chance to immortalize their feels using their own photos and choice hugot songs through #August2PaRinKita, a campaign in which Spotify created personalized hugot images for all the senders. And the response was huge—with hundreds of entries sent, think of the feels overload it brought.
[related: Hot Stuff: There's One Big Hugot Party Around the Corner And You Wouldn't Want to Miss This!]
See how you can relate to these lines—we've picked 15 of the pinaka-winner hugot for your dose of feels for the coming weekend. Read one or read all, just don't blame us for the flood of emotions.
[related: The Six Fix: Hugot Stories from Snapchat that Will Bring Back So Much Heartache]
1. Play: Bawa't Daan by Ebe Dancel.
2. Play: Pusong Hindi Makatulog by Mikoy Morales.
3. Play: Tayo Lang Ang May Alam by Peryodiko.
4. Play: Tayo Na Lang Dalawa by Mayonnaise.
5. Play: Kung Wala Ka by Hale.
6. Play: The Day You Said Goodnight by Hale.
7. Play: Sila by SUD.
8. Play: The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script.
9. Play: Sa Aking Pagpikit by Midnight Meetings.
10. Play: Smile by Uncle Kracker.
11. Play: Pasensya Ka Na by Silent Sanctuary.
12. Play: Migraine by Moonstar88.
13. Play: Umaapaw by Ang Bandang Shirley.
14. Play: Sunshine and City Lights by Greyson Chance.
15. Play: Oo by Up Dharma Down.
ALSO READ: Daily Diaries: Go with the Feels with these 10 Travel Hugots
Photographs from Facebook.com/SpotifyPH