We like to think of it as fashion harmonizing—much like they do with their music, girl groups have also been coordinating their outfits since time immemorial. After all, you’re looking at the group as a whole, and their various sartorial notes should play off of each other like notes in a song. It’s just as important that these group of pretty and young ladies are in sync with their ensembles as they are with their vocals.
Think Destiny's Child, TLC, En Vogue, and All Saints—just like them, We Love OPM Grand Finalists, Oh My Girls Alexa Ilacad, Krissha Viaje, and Ylona Garcia bring back the glory of matching outfits:
1. Can't resist pastels. Whether you’re the classic girly girl or living on the edge, there are easy ways to incorporate these whisper-light hues into your wardrobe. Because even if the girlish look isn't your typical style, you can still adopt some of the cool tonal pieces that will make you feel cool and ladylike.
2. The geek-meets-chic trend. Incorporating geek chic elements into your ensemble is always a fun way to punch up a fashionable but otherwise lackluster outfit and turn it into something with a little more edge. Look good doing it just like these girls and embrace that inner geek in you.
3. Fancy schmancy. Not only are the bright colors in their dresses adorable, but the headpieces, pearl accessories, and feathers add fanciness to the outfit. But make sure that the colors do not clash horribly, okay?
4. Classic dresses for the sassy girls. Score the perfect look for your big event and feel fabulous in solid-colored long dresses and gorgeous prints to stand out from the crowd.
5. Rock the grunge-inspired look. Nineties-inspired fashion is enjoying a comeback of sorts, so go on and indulge on denim, leather, and metal.
ALSO READ: Cheat Sheet: 5 Fashion Pieces That Are Guaranteed to Help You Fake Those Extra Inches
Photographs from Instagram.com/ylonagarcia and Instagram.com/alexa_angels