Here's what you can look forward to this second half of the year from the Kapamilya network:
1. Till I Met You. Months after On the Wings of Love has concluded, real-life couple Nadine Lustre and James Reid will make their return on primetime via Till I Met You.
New Player for TV2 - New abs-cbn.com Site Core
The wedding video-themed trailer gave a peek into James and Nadine’s Sebastian and Iris as they get married... the plot twist? Sebastian has a former guy lover named Alejandro, played by JC Santos. The LGBT element of this upcoming teleserye makes it even more intriguing.
2. Minute to Win It. Two years since its last episode, game show Minute to Win It will be making its return, still with Luis Manzano as host, but more fun challenges await contestants this time around.
3. Pinoy Boyband Superstar. Aimed at forming the next Pinoy boyband, the upcoming reality show will have Vice Ganda, Yeng Constantino, and Sandara Park as its judges, as confirmed by Star Cinema Adprom director Roxy Liquigan in a tweet:
Viewers can look forward to fresh faces headlining the Philippine version of One Direction. Auditions are ongoing as of this writing.
4. Pinoy Big Brother. The famed reality show that has brought us Kim Chiu, James Reid, Melai Cantiveros, and Robi Domingo will be making its return to television with a new logo:
5. The Greatest Love. While not much was revealed about this during the trade launch, ABS-CBN reporter MJ Felipe tweeted some initial details:
Matt Evans and Arron Villaflor are also part of this show which focuses on the story of a mother dealing with memory loss while her children have went on to live different lives.
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: Lifestyle TV Is About to School Us on What Food Crawl Is, in Its Truest Sense
Photographs from Instagram.com/jeeeeeeeeer_rn and Twitter.com/mjfelipe