When it comes to songs that best resonate with your different love feels, pop-rock royalty Yeng Constantino’s music definitely gets it: With a slew of singles that became theme songs for various movies and teleseryes, including Piolo Pascual and Sarah Geronimo's The Breakup Playlist, Xian Lim and Kim Chiu's Bride for Rent, Angel Locsin and John Lloyd Cruz's Imortal, and Anne Curtis' Dyosa, among others, there's simply no doubt Yeng is also hugot royalty. From the five albums Yeng has made in her 10 years in the music industry, we picked six that you'll surely be able to relate to the various love stages in your life:
1. For that cute boy/girl who catches your eye while commuting: "Jeepney Love Story"
Key song line(s): “Ayoko ng pumara kahit san mapunta / Ayoko ng pumara kung ikaw ang kasama...”
2. For those love feelings so intense they cannot be described: "Dance without the Music"
Key song line(s): “You make me wild inside / You make me feel so fly / You make me dance without the music...”
3. For those who need space to save their relationship: "Cool Off"
Key song line(s): “‘Wag mong isipin na hindi ka na mahal / Sarili ko`y hahanapin ko lang / At ang panahon at ang oras ng aking pagkawala / Ay para rin sa ating dalawa...”
4. For those who have fallen in love again like it's the first time: "Feels Like"
Key song line(s): “I never felt so alive / Like I'm in love with you for the first time..."
5. For those who are thankful for the status of their relationship: "Salamat"
Key song line(s): “At kung maubos ang tinig, di magsisisi / Dahil iyong narinig mula sa labi ko / Salamat, salamat...”
6. For those who have finally found The One: "Ikaw"
Key song line(s): “Ikaw ang pag-ibig na binigay sa akin ng Maykapal / Biyaya ka sa buhay ko, ligaya't pag-ibig ko'y ikaw...”
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: Your Playlist for Days When You Want An Extra Dose of Kilig
Banner photograph from the One Music PH Facebook page