If you're one of those girls, who back in her childhood fantasized about looking like Barbie, and actually tried channeling her countless of times, whether through pink ensembles or curls in your hair, then Sarah Lahbati will most likely get you green-eyed with envy. Zion the Young Lion's momma can definitely give Barbie a run for her money—but hey, we've got good news for you: Along with these images of Sarah where she looks every bit like a living doll, are tips on how you can exude Barbie vibes of your own.
1. Open up those peepers! Load up on mascara, add falsies for even more fluttery lashes, and some shimmer on the inner corners of your eye for huge, expressive doe eyes.
2. If you're adventurous enough to don graphic eye makeup, this look on Sarah is a must-try.
3. Bright pink lipstick is very doll-ish, so give your nudes a break for a bold pop of color on your pout that guarantees maximum kissability.
4. You know how Barbie's got that perfectly dewy skintone? Mimic it by strobing your cheeks; apply bronzer, too, for some golden gleam.
5. Dolls have also got bright pink cheeks—pair with glossy pink lips for dainty sweetness.
6. You can never get more doll-y than with lush waves.
7. So, too much pink not your thing? There's always the modern doll look, where everything's pared down.
ALSO READ: Cheat Sheet: Makeup Must-Dos to Steal Blake, Karlie, Barbara, and Doutzen's Flawless Looks
Photograph from Instagram.com/sarahlahbati