Who says men become boring and stiff when they have children? Well, these celebrity dads, who are oozing with much more vitality now more than ever as they enjoy every moment of life with their little bundles of joy, are proof that fatherhood can be the start of a whole new beautiful world. Let John Prats, Doug Kramer, Hayden Kho, Ryan Agoncillo, Dingdong Dantes, and Richard Gutierrez show you just much fun fatherhood can be:
1. While John Prats is still new to life as a dad, he has already learned how to maintain the same energy he gives to his shows (which includes Banana Split and Ang Probinsyano) to his daughter Lilly Feather, no matter how challenging and tiring juggling everything can be.
Life lesson: Time is one of the best gifts you can give anybody, whether you're the dad or the child in the equation. Don't find time; make time for the people who matter to you.
2. Doug Kramer, the ever-cool patriarch of Team Kramer, is very hands-on with his children, even bringing them to school (and fetching them afterwards), and accompanying them during endorsement shoots before performing his duties as a power forward for the Globalport Batang Pier team on the PBA.
Life Lesson: Show your love for those who matter in your life by being there for them, in good times and in bad.
3. Hayden Kho, who, along with long-time partner Dr. Vicki Belo, recently surprised the public by introducing their uber-cute daughter Scarlet Snow, is one proud daddy, always ready to showcase Scarlet's uber cuteness to the world.
Life Lesson: Take as many photos and videos as you can with your parents and/or children, so that you have something to look back as you grow old (Throwback Thursdays, yes?).
[related: Hot Stuff: Scarlet Snow Belo Is Just Too Cute for Words]
4. Ryan Agoncillo lets his children experience the outdoors with him, mud, dirt, dust, and all, be it through trail biking, swimming, or obstacle course challenges.
Life Lesson: Even if you let go of your worries while taking in the beauty of and experiencing all the wonders of the great outdoors, always remember that safety is the top priority.
5. Dingdong Dantes is not afraid to showcase wacky poses with his daughter Zia at home.
Life Lesson: Discipline may be important, but loosening up is also beneficial in building relationships so make sure to strike the perfect balance.
6. Richard Gutierrez makes sure that his son Zion gets to be with him in most, if not all, of his travels.
Life Lesson: Travel with your loved ones as much as you can! Memories and experiences are things you can treasure forever.
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: Father's Day Activities for Every Kind of Dad
Photographs from Instagram.com/dongdantes, Instagram.com/iamjohnprats, Instagram.com/richardgutz, Instagram.com/dougkramer44, Instagram.com/dochayden, and Instagram.com/ryan_agoncillo