September 10 may be quite a long time away, yet we already can't help but be excited about Isabelle Daza's wedding to her French businessman fiancé, Adrien Semblat—if their peg-worthy romance and picture-perfect kilig moments, as well as the beautiful wedding weekends of Belle's cousin Georgina and best friend Solenn are any indication, then there's no doubt the Daza-Semblat nuptials will be wedding of the year levels, too.
In the latest issue of Metro Weddings magazine, Belle and Adrien talk about their uber swoon-worthy relationship and shared some details about their upcoming wedding (she's wearing Jenny Packham!). Read on for six things we learned from their interview that will get you giddy with happy, love-makes-the-world-so-beautiful feels:
[related: Hot Stuff: A First Look at Isabelle Daza and Adrien Semblat in Wedding Attire!]
1. Isabelle and Adrien may have been mum about their engagement to the general public for a while, but they actually shared the good news to their loved ones here in Manila right after they got back from Turkey (where Adrien popped the question). "A lot of our friends cried, actually," Isabelle shared.
2. They're getting married in a castle! How romantic and breathtaking is that??? The couple's chosen venue is in the heart of Tuscany, Italy, one of their favorite travel destinations. Martine Cajucom, who is the "creative director" of their wedding helped Isabelle secure the location, along with helping her find her gown in Paris.
3. Isabelle and Adrien encountered some rough spots during the initial stages of their wedding planning (mostly about the budget, because, as she put it, he's "a bit more structured and planned, I like to chill and go with the flow"). But ultimately, their love for each other won out and they were able to find a healthy compromise. "He always tells me that life doesn’t end after the wedding,” she adds. Awwwww.
[related: Cheat Sheet: What We Learned About Couple Style from Isabelle Daza and Adrien Semblat]
4. And so the wedding planning has been more collaborative since then! Recently, Isabelle shared on her Instagram account snippets of their food tasting in Italy (they also worked hand in hand sealing and sending out invitations and picking out Adrien's suit).
5. Okay, is your heart ready for more kilig? In the Metro Weddings interview, Adrien also shared that when he proposed to Isabelle he said her love “fits him perfectly.” How can you say no to a proposal like that, right (set against the picturesque landscape of Cappadocia, Turkey, no less)? Especially if you know in your mind and heart that his love fits you perfectly, too, just like Isabelle does.
6. So what does Isabelle look forward to about becoming Mrs. Semblat? “I look forward to waking up next to him, sleeping beside him every day and every night," she says. “I laugh so much when I’m with him, I want that all my life."
For more Isabelle and Adrien kilig stories, plus tips from Isabelle on how to be a bridechilla and how to know if that gown is "The One," grab a copy of Metro Weddings magazine, now out on major bookstores and newsstands, bundled with Metro's June issue, with Georgina Wilson-Burnand and Solenn Heussaff-Bolzico on a double cover special.
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: Twinning Tricks to Try from Kathryn and Arisse, Nadine and Yassi, and Sofia and Elisse
Photograph by Vyn Radovan. Interview excerpts from Metro Weddings Magazine June 2016, cover story by Elaine Carag.