Whoever said taking care of infants equates to looking blah have to meet these ladies.
They’re easily some of the most beautiful women in Manila, and truth be told, they can surely pass off as your regular driven, stylish millenials what with their personal accomplishments, slender physiques, youthful demeanor, and polished outfits typically characteristic of single ladies who have so much time to spend on themselves.
Except that these beauties—Marian Rivera-Dantes, Bianca Gonzalez-Intal, Cristine Reyes-Khatibi, Sarah Lahbati, Andi Manzano-Reyes, and Bea Soriano-Dee—wouldn't trade motherhood for anything in the world, and as we get a glimpse of their charmed lives on Instagram, we can’t help but be in awe of how they balance it all—motherhood and career—at their young age (everyone's 31 and below) all while looking ever radiant (even in pambahay!).
Check out how they make motherhood look cool, and let them school you on looking good:
1. Actress Cristine Reyes-Khatibi, mom to Amara and wife to MMA fighter Ali Khatibi. How cute are Cristine and Amara's twinning headbands? She may be known to be bold when it comes to her style and life choices, but Cristine has now mellowed down and is very focused on taking care of her family. Channel her style: White is guaranteed to make you look fresh for any occasion, so stock up on pieces in this classic hue.
2. TV personality Bianca Gonzalez-Intal, mom to Lucia and wife to basketball player JC Intal. She recently became the pillar of strength of all morenas out there, what with how she brilliantly summed up what real beauty is. When her schedule permits, she likes spending time at the beach, a penchant little Lucia seemed to have already picked up. Channel her style: Go all out when basking under the sun—oversized sunnies, wide-brimmed hat, and all (they'll protect you very well from the sun's harmful rays, too!).
3. Actress and host Marian Rivera, mom to Zia and wife to actor Dingdong Dantes. She's been hailed the Sexiest Woman in the Philippines several times, and that hotness hasn't waned even a bit even after she gave birth. Isn't it adorable how she and Zia likes wearing matchy outfits? Channel her style: Veer away from boring casual or nursing wear; get yours in prints or bright colors to look vibrant even while just relaxing at home.
4. Actress Sarah Lahbati, wife to Zion and partner to actor Richard Gutierrez. She's a fantastic mom to Zion the young lion albeit she's just 22, but Sarah's edgy street style and fierce spirit shows us all that she's someone we'll be keeping our eyes on for many years to come. Channel her style: Don't be afraid to wear form-fitting clothes. Get them in the right size so you'll look sexy yet classy.
5. Sunnies co-founder and perennial 'it' girl Bea Soriano-Dee, mom to Braeden and wife to entrepreneur Eric Dee Jr. Did you see how fabulous she looked at #TheBurnands' weekend wedding festivities? She looks that sosyal even if she's just in a simple dress back here in Manila or in comfy casual clothes in zoos and parks in Singapore. Her Instagram feed will make you green-eyed with envy because of all her and Eric's travels, with Braeden in tow—and then you won't be able to help but wonder how she does everything so effortlessly. Channel her style: Stock up on both rich, solid shades and bold yet classic prints—mix and match them and you'll ooze style with loads of character like Bea's.
6. Media personality Andi Manzano-Reyes, mom to Olivia and wife to entrepreneur GP Reyes. Still a fresh-faced beauty after all these years, Andi impresses everyone even more with her very hands-on way of raising Olivia, which is chronicled on her and Baby O's Instagram accounts. She's that girl who would look stunning even without any trace of makeup, that it will be hard not to say #whenigrowupiwannbelikeandi. Channel her style: Stay in touch with the young one in you—yes I mean, sneakers, jeans, basic tees, the works. Looking chic need not always be hard.
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: Sweet Ways to Make Your Mom's Day Uber Special
Photographs from Instagram.com/cristinekhatibi, Instagram.com/iamsuperbianca, Instagram.com/therealmarian, Instagram.com/sarahlahbati, Instagram.com/itsbeasoriano, Instagram.com/ericdeejr, and Instagram.com/andimanzano