What You'll need: Water Weights
You can use dumbbells if you have them, but if you don’t, a full liter of bottled water works just as well!
Sculpt those arms with diagonal pulls and look gorgeous in a strapless frock!
1. Bend into a lunge position, keeping your arms in front of you while holding the water bottle chest level.
2. Slowly lower your arms with the bottle toward your right hip, keeping your core strong. Lift back to center and repeat 20 times on each side.
Tighten your thighs with leg raises and show them off in cut-offs!
1. Standing with your feet shoulder length apart, hold the water bottle at your center.
2. Raise your leg outwards at a 45-degree angle. Hold for a few minutes then lower into a squat. Repeat on the other side. Go for 15 times on each leg.
Tighten your core and dare to bare those abs—these side crunches should do the trick!
1. Standing with your feet shoulder length apart, hold the water bottle above your head with both hands.
2. Lift leg and bend body sideward and slightly forward to tighten your core in a side crunch. Go back to the start and repeat 25 times on each side.
Work your legs with plié kicks and slip into something tight!
1. Begin with legs wider than shoulder length apart and knees slightly bent. With both hands, lift water bottle under your chin with elbows sticking out.
2. Lift your left knee up to your waist and rotate arms to your left. Go back to the beginning and do 25 on each side.
Get your back muscles going with back rows for sexy shoulders!
1. With legs narrow width apart, bend legs and hold water bottle in front of you.
2. Pull your arms towards your stomach, flexing your back until the bottle touches your body. Go back to the beginning. Repeat 25 times.
ALSO READ: Fitspiration: These Celebrities Have Got Weight Loss Regimens That Allow Them to Enjoy Normal Food
Photographs by Toff Tiozon. Styling by RJ Roque. Makeup by Jim Ryan Ros for Inglot Cosmetics. Hair by Mycke Arcano. Modeled by Jennifer Coleiro of Prima Stella Talent Management. Check out more exciting stories in the latest issue of CHALK, now out in major bookstores. CHALK is available in bookstores and on newsstands for P100. Download the CHALK Magazine app for access to all digital editions on your tablet or smartphone, available in Zinio, and Buqo Digital Newsstands. Like CHALK on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@ChalkMagazine).