For anyone wondering about when’s the right time to start over, these celebrities and their stories show us that “now” is always a good time to begin again. What else can we learn from their new beginnings, specifically?
1. Our body is the only real possesion we have. From Kris Aquino and her new life away from the limelight, we see how wealth is indeed our only wealth when it all comes down to it. Since Kris announced her indefinite hiatus from showbiz, she vows to focus more on her family especially with being a mother to sons Bimby and Josh. She also realized that it’s high time she focus on her health and wellness more than her queued projects.
2. Take it slowly, but surely. From Pia Wurtzbach and her new dating status, we see how even with the responsibilities of a beauty queen, one can still find time for love. So long as you take it slowly, but surely. Recently, Miss Universe Pia confirmed that she’s currently dating. The “sexiest doctor alive” Dr. Mikhail “Mike” Varshavski echoed in and told the media, “I am dating Pia. It's a fairly new relationship but I'm really excited to see where it can go!”
3. It's never too late to work on your dreams. Karla Estrada and her first concert "Her Highness: The Queen Mother" is a testament to this. More known as the mother to Teen King Daniel Padilla, Karla is now making more buzz as she sets out onto her return to the concert stage.
4. There is no fear in love. James Reid and Nadine Lustre had to be brave to finally jump into a real relationship and openly admit their love for each other. And we know it’s been more than a month since they revealed that they're officially a couple, but seeing their photos everywhere, it still feels new, doesn’t it? And we’re just as equally excited as you about how their love story would progress.
5. The grass isn't necessarily always green on the other side. Charice Pempengco is set to launch her new album in the coming months, a collaboration with OPM band Mayonnaise. Having chosen to stay in Manila and finish the album before accepting new projects abroad, she reveals that all the songs are written by her which makes them more personal.
6. Love your craft and it will love you back. Kim Chiu's 10th year celebration in the showbiz industry is proof of this. And to continue her journey anew, the Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 1 Big Winner is set to hold her "Chinita Princess: The FUNtasy Concert" this April.
ALSO READ: In Focus: See How The Boudoir Dolls Empower Women through Photography
Photographs from instagram.com/kriscaquino, instagram.com/doctor.mike, instagram.com/carlaford1121, instagram.com/welovejadine, instagram.com/catharsis.92, instagram.com/chinitaprincess