On January 24, fashion blogger Tricia Gosingtian shared the good news on her blog—much to the delight of her followers. Tricia will soon be Mrs. RG Gabunada, and given how she stayed up until 3-ish in the morning to blog about how her boyfriend-now-fiance proposed to her, we know she's as happy as anyone who's been waiting for such a moment to happen in their lives. The happy couple now, of course, is going through all the planning a wedding entails. And we can't help but wonder and gush about what Tricia is going to wear!
"Given my personal style, it will be simple, classic, and feminine. I'm currently looking at illusion necklines and ball gown silhouettes," Tricia shares when asked about her considerations for her wedding gown. So we went through her blog and checked out her previous #OOTDs, and imagined her on her wedding day in these five possible dress styles:
1. A lace gown which reflects her girly and sophisticated personality. She's not into showing much skin, and opts for simple cuts instead.
2. Or Tricia could be in this V-cut style gown for a more princess-y feel. It's less billowy than a ball gown, and doesn't overwhelm the top for balance.
3. This sequined number can also be an option (albeit in white, of course). It's simple yet a bit flashy, not too revealing but still every bit reflective of her chic taste.
4. She can walk down the aisle in this innocent-looking gown, like a symbol of the transition to the married life. She achieves balance through her off-shoulder style and flowy bottom.
5. This gown is elegant and sexy. She gets to flaunt her lovely shoulders but keeps the rest teeming with understated elegance.
ALSO READ: #ThisModernLove: Tricia Gosingtian and RG Gabunada's Date Place Recos
Photographs from Instagram.com/tgosingtian and triciagosingtian.com