Ever set your tongue on fire? Well, better be ready now because these chili taste bombs will surely give you a thrilling experience on different levels, from sweet and spicy to something that will make your eyes teary:
1. Melting Pot Kitchen and Bar. Classic buffalo wings kissed by strawberry chili jam and dried chili oil gives a dash of sweetness to your spicy craving. Price: P235; 103 J. Abad Santos Street, Little Baguio, San Juan
2. Scarsdale. Don't underestimate this fluffy doughnut sandwich because it will enchant your taste buds with its cheesy tangy flavor, stemming from its cheddar and jalapeno sauce stuffing. It's even topped with grated cheese and jalapeno for added zing. Price: P95. Location: 514 Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City.
3. Caution Hot! Spicy Noodle House. Choose your type of noodle (wheat or egg noodles), soup (Szechuan, Asam Laksa, or classic), and topping (all-veggie, pork, beef, or seafood), and then off to the main attraction: The spice level, or what they call “burn”—they've got the first to the third degree, but if you're feeling adventurous then opt for the ultimate burn. We must stress this though, this restaurant is pretty serious in living up to its name so better brace those taste buds of yours. Price: P165++. Location: 87 Magiting Street, Teachers Village, Quezon City
4. El Chupacabra. Their Camarones a la Diabla takes street tacos to the next level with its tender, moist shrimps and a kick of spicy chipotle sauce. Price: P135. Location: 5782 Felipe Street corner Polaris Street, Makati City
5. Yukino Hana. Challenge your tastebuds with their delicious yet super hot Spicy Fried Chicken drenched in chili sauce and see if tears won’t run down your cheeks. No wonder many foodies consider this as the spiciest chicken dish in all of the Metro. Price: P450. Location: 33 Timog Avenue, Quezon City
ALSO READ: Dining Delight: 5 Places to Satisfy Your Mango Cravings All-Year Round
Photographs from the restaurants'respective Facebook pages