Relax. More time means you can add layers to your look. Include these added steps to your daily 15-minute routine:
1. Exfoliate with a gentle scrub before makeup. This plumps your skin and everything will look better.
2. Emphasize the dimensions of your face. Contour below your cheekbones and down the nose line (from the start of the brows down the nostrils).
3. Use three shades of eye makeup: Darker on the crease, lighter on the center, and a hint of sheen for the inner corners and brow bone.
4. Smudge your eyeliner with a soft eyeliner brush then layer it with liquid black eyeliner.
5. Define your lips with a nude lipliner and as a base for longer lasting lip color.
Originally published in Metro’s May 2015 issue, written by Charmagne Garcia-Laconico, photograph courtesy of M.A.C Cosmetics. Check out more exciting stories in the December 2015-January 2016 issue, now out in major bookstores. Metro is available in bookstores and on newsstands for P150. Download the Metro Magazine app for access to all digital editions on your tablet or smartphone, available in Zinio, Android and Apple App Stores. Like Metro on Facebook (www.facebook.com/Metro.Magazine) and follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@MetroMagPH)
ALSO READ: Style Spotlight: How Good Should You Look for That Workout?