No one is as illuminating, stunning, and authentic as the Teen Queen Kathryn Bernardo.
She is the biggest female teen star of her generation, with the most noteworthy career milestones at a young age, most impressively as the iconic Yna Macaspac in the ever-endearing primetime drama Pangako Sa 'Yo. But despite the fame, she is very much engaging, approachable, and even downright caring, especially to her beloved KathNiel fans.
Yet, the most awesome thing about Kath is her ever-captivating look, which she shares regularly on Instagram. Her style is definitely impeccable, so much so that fans look at her as a fashion and beauty icon they excitedly emulate.
How do you channel her innately lovely style? Here are seven must-dos you need to know to effectively radiate that Teen Queen vibe:
1. Never ever leave home without these essentials in your make-up kit. Cleanser, moisturizer, lip balm, and wet wipes.
2. While you have your personal style down pat, you know how to appreciate other stylish personalities as well. Kathryn’s international celebrity pegs when it comes to style and beauty include Olivia Palermo, Lily Collins, and Kate Middleton. Meanwhile, Kathryn’s local celebrity pegs are Charlene Gonzalez-Muhlach, Bea Alonzo, and Kristine Hermosa. But her most cherished idol? Taylor Swift, who inspired Kathryn to cut her hair short after watching the American pop darling's Manila concert.
3. You know the value of classics. Kathryn goes for timeless pieces she can wear even years from now and has a lot of white items in her wardrobe.
4. You may want to consult with her personal stylists. Kathryn’s current personal stylists are sisters Kimi and Boop Yap.
5. You will go all-out in celebrating your big day. Kathryn had two gown changes during her debut: One gown was by Francis Libiran and the other one was by Vania Romoff.
6. You must not be afraid to dress down and go au naturel. Kathryn doesn’t wear makeup during her off days and makes sure to take off her makeup before going to sleep.
7. And best of all, you must appreciate and be confident of your unique beauty! An advocate of natural beauty, Kathryn doesn’t believe in undergoing plastic surgery to alter how you look.