1. Who doesn’t love Hershey’s chocolate milk? The brand has now expanded its range of milk products, with white whole milk and white 2% reduced fat. Imported from the United States, the milk is preservative and rbST free. Pour on cereal, stir into hot chocolate or coffee, or drink on its own. P72.50, available at leading supermarkets
2. Okay, so this isn’t exactly breakfast food, but we couldn’t resist including these crunchy Ralfe Gourmet Choco Nib Cookies made with real choco nibs from locally fermented cacao beans, and laden with semisweet and white chocolate chips. They hit the spot any time of the day. P635 for a box of 15 cookies, available at The Manila Hotel or visit www.ralfegourmet.com
3. Go healthy with a bowl of Pili & Pino granola full of rolled oats, nuts, dried fruits and sweetened with all-natural coconut nectar syrup—made in small batches, proudly Pinoy,and available in Mango and Pineapple, Toasted Coconut and Cacao and Cranberry Nut, among other variants. P300 to P330, call (0917) 536-5275, email email@example.com or visit Pili & Pino on Facebook
4. Ralfe Gourmet Tablea uses premium cocoa beans that are carefully processed to create a tsokolate experience that’s out of this world. For other hot chocolate options, this Cebu-based chocolatier also offers Vienna bars and flavored chocolate powder. P450 (regular tablea), P425 (cinnamon, orange or vanilla flavored tablea)
5. Brown eggs are indeed better especially when you choose Bounty Fresh Specialty Cage-free Eggs, full of all-natural goodness, whether fried, scrambled, poached or boiled. P66.75 (10 large eggs), available at leading supermarkets
Photograph courtesy of unsplash.com.